Jordan & Jordan’s Market Data Group provides market data management and administrative support through staff augmentation.
Provide professional staff to cover functions required due to staff turnover, family leave, disability coverage, etc. Jordan & Jordan has successfully places consultants in the following roles:
- Market Data Analyst
- Market Data Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Vendor Manager
- Exchange Liaison
- Account Manager
Client Type: Global Investment Bank
Staff Augmentation: Market Data Manager
Supplied managerial presence to market data administration team while company supervisor was on extended leave, providing guidance and leadership while managing ongoing challenges and changes inherent in the market data administrative world.
- Acted as interim manager for the Americas Market Data Administration team, supervising daily inventory maintenance and permissioning procurement
- Managed multiple inventory changes as a result of exchange consolidations and policy changes
- Assisted in the development and documentation of a global procurement and control process for access to market data through a major global vendor
- Analyzed and resolved numerous invoice issues, working with vendors and businesses to come up with quick and appropriate responses
Client Type: US Exchange
Staff Augmentation: Account Manager
Supplied account management support to the market data services department while multiple team members were out on extended leave.
- Executed the data feed application process (Exhibit A approval) for new and existing data distributors ensuring that all contractual requirements were met and systems were updated
- Reviewed vendors technical support and developer accounts ensuring set-up in both the inventory and billing system were correct
- Processed monthly MISU reports for clients
For a list of additional relevant engagements, click here