Benefit from Jordan & Jordanís industry perspective, knowledge base and market research skills to discover and evaluate new opportunities to expand your business and revenue base.
- Gain further insight into your target customersí needs and preferences
- Guide product development and marketing more effectively with well-founded product positioning, packaging and pricing decisions
- Capitalize on changes in global markets and structure, regulations and technology to develop new revenue streams
- For numerous clients, particularly financial information vendors, conducted extensive primary market research to support product development initiatives with detailed information related to business requirements, user preferences, distribution channels, pricing structures, and other information critical to successful product introduction
- Completed an in-depth analysis and provided strategic direction to a major financial information provider which addressed the entire trading process and the implications of regulation, technology, ECNs and new market entrants on their value proposition
- For a major securities transaction processing service bureau, identified securities processing needs (including data/content needs) of operations officers in global securities firms and recommended strategic positioning for entry into the European marketplace
- For an international stock exchange, evaluated user needs related to a full range of securities industry activities (syndication, research, and trading processes) to support the information strategy component of their strategic planning initiative
- Conducted market research to support a joint venture / new product initiative aimed at the buy-side. Topic was data consistency across the investment process from trade decision and support through performance reporting. Research covered mutual funds, pension funds, hedge funds and separate accounts managers
- Analyzed straight through processing trends and their impact on a financial information database vendorís current and planned initiatives, used for strategic planning process
- Recommended specific market opportunities for a major equities data vendor to develop and introduce fixed income information services
- For a major international exchange, identified the market opportunity to become an aggregator/disseminator for other exchanges; developed a market-entry strategy as an information provider.